Edge Juice with Attitude CTS2 Tuner Programmer with Color Touch Screen Monitor
Chevy/GMC Duramax 6.6L LMM 2007.5-2010 Diesel Pickup Trucks
Own Your Diesel Driving Experience!
The NEW Juice with Attitude CTS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CTS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power.
Five Power Levels you change On The Fly, advanced Dynamic Safety Features for engine and transmission protection, and huge Horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between.
Juice with CTS2 Stays mounted in the cab for customized monitoring in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more.
Juice with CTS2 Delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry.
The Juice with Attitude CTS2 controls timing and duration of injector firing for your Powerstroke to deliver maximum performance, improved driveability and better fuel economy. Get on-the-fly adjustability and monitoring capabilities at your fingertips. This plug-in module is easy to install and comes with factory style connections.
- Slim, Sleek case design
- Up to 6 on-the-fly Adjustable Power Levels*
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Gain up to +100 HP and +200 ft/lbs torque*
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- One simple HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
- Simple Plug-In Installation
2007.5-2010 6.6L Duramax LMM Power Levels:
- Level 1: 30 HP & 60 lb-ft
- Level 2: 40 HP & 80 lb-ft
- Level 3: 50 HP & 95 lb-ft
- Level 4: 60 HP & 115 lb-ft
- Level 5: 80 HP & 135 lb-ft
- Level 6: 90 HP & 225 lb-ft (Hot Unlock, purchased separately)
When used with the Attitude CS2 monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time.
• Barametric PSI
• Speed MPH
• Engine Coolant Temperature
• Intake Air Temperature
• Slip %
• Transmission Temperature
• Turbo Boost PSI
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
• Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS2/CTS2 Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Attitude CTS2 features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge Back-up Camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS2 unit.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
**The 2001 GM Duramax will not read engine tempature.
Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide.