Edge Juice w/ Attitude CS2 Tuner with Color Screen Monitor Dodge 5.9L Cummins 2004.5-2005
The Juice with Attitude CS2 with New Streamlined appearance Controls Timing and Duration of Injector Firing for your Powerstroke to deliver maximum performance, improved driveability and better fuel economy. Get on-the-fly adjustability and monitoring capabilities at your fingertips. This plug-in module is easy to install and comes with factory style connections.
• 5 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels
• Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 Inch button-controlled screen (CS2)
• Up to an Additional 150 HP and 350 ft lb Torque on the 7.3L Powerstroke
• NEW Ability to program your transmission to adjust Shift Points, Shift Firmness*, Speed Limiter, and Rev Limiter*
• Increase Fuel Economy**
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• MyStyle™ Software
• NEW Maintenance Manager Application
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Instillation
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
- Level 1: 25 HP & 80 lb-ft
- Level 2: 40 HP & 120 lb-ft
- Level 3: 60 HP & 150 lb-ft
- Level 4: 80 HP & 200 lb-ft
- Level 5: 100 HP & 250 lb-ft
- Level 6: 150HP & 350 lb-ft (Hot Unlock sold separately)
When used with the Attitude CS2 monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time.
• Backdown %
• EGT (exhaust gas temp)
• Engine Coolant Temp
• Engine Fuel Pressure (pressure of the fuel “lift pump”)
• Fuel Temperature (measured in the VP44 injector pump)
• Intake Air Temp
• Engine Load % (only on later models)
• Module Temperature (internal temperature of the module)
• Speed MPH
• Throttle %
• Transmission Temp
• Turbo Boost Pressure
• Oil Pressure
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
• Turbo Timer* (allows turbo to cool before truck shuts off)
• Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS2/CTS2 Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
View more information on Data Logging Software click here.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Attitude CTS2 features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge Back-up Camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS2 unit.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS2 or CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customizability.