Edge Juice with Attitude CS2 Color Screen Tuner Programmer
GM Duramax Diesel Pickup Trucks 2001-2004 LB7 Engine
The Juice with Attitude CS2 with New Streamlined appearance Controls Timing and Duration of Injector Firing for your Powerstroke to deliver maximum performance, improved driveability and better fuel economy. Get on-the-fly adjustability and monitoring capabilities at your fingertips. This plug-in module is easy to install and comes with factory style connections.
• 6 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels*
• Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen (CS2)
• Up to an Additional 150 HP and 350 ft lb Torque*
• Increase Fuel Economy*
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Installation
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods (sold separately). View/order Edge custom dash pods by clicking here. (sold separately)
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
• Hot Unlock Codes available to unlock additional performance (additional fee and waiver required)
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 40 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 180 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 75 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 90 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 125 Horsepower - 325 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 150 Horsepower - 350 Foot Pounds of Torque (Hot Unlock purchased separately)
When used with the Attitude CS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time.
• Barametric PSI
• Speed MPH
• Engine Coolant Temperature
• Intake Air Temperature
• Slip %
• Transmission Temperature
• Turbo Boost PSI
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
• Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Attitude CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge Back-up Camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
**The 2001 GM Duramax will not read engine tempature.
Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide.