Ford 6.0L South Bend Clutch HD Series Performance Clutch with Solid Mass Flywheel Replacement
1950-60OKHD, All Organic Clutch Package --on Steroids!
6.0L Ford Powerstroke Diesel Trucks 2003.5-2007
FREE SHIPPING in lower 48 only
South Bend Clutch HD Series Features:
- Clutch lining is extra wide & extra thick
- Pressure plate casting is extra wide & extra thick
- Flywheel is extra wide & extra thick, HD Solid Flywheel Replacement
- New heavy duty cast iron throw-out bearing
South Bend Clutch Heavy Duty Stock horsepower all Organic Facing Performance Clutch Kit is an excellent choice for replacing the stock clutch on a 6.0L Ford Powerstroke diesel pickup truck with no upgrades, or with moderate performance modifications. Includes heavy duty single/solid mass flywheel to replace the factory dual mass flywheel! Kit Includes: Flywheel, Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate & Throwout and Pilot Bearings. All clutch kits include everything needed to do the job including our Kevlar pilot bushing.
South Bend Clutch Kit w/HD Flywheel. Stockhp & Torque Performance Clutch Kit Includes: Solid Mass Flywheel, Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate & Throwout and Pilot Bearings.
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load.
Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
6.0L Ford Powerstroke Truck 2003.5-2007
- Crank Bolts
- Pressure Plate
- Throwout and Pilot Bearings
6.0L Ford PowerStroke 2003.5-2007
- Shipping Weight: 92lbs
- Manufactured by: South Bend Clutch
- Warranty: 1 year, 12,000 miles, whichever comes first, manufacturer defects only. Sale Price is set at lowest legal limit! Any Purchase of these clutches at a lower price (from anywhere) will void your South Bend warranty. 715-824-5051
|U.S. Ground Map Results|
|Business days in transit from: MISHAWAKA, IN 46545||
Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software. This map is a general representation of UPS Ground transit times. For service availability and to calculate the delivery time for a package shipped between a specific origin and destination worldwide, Calculate Time & Cost.