with the CTS3!
1996 - 2019 Ford F250
1996 - 2019 Ford F350
1996 - 2019 Ford F450
1999 - 2005 Ford Excursion
1999 - 2019 Ford F550
2001 - 2018 Chevy Silverado 2500
2001 - 2018 Chevy Silverado 3500
2001 - 2018 GMC Sierra 2500
2001 - 2018 GMC Sierra 3500
2006 - 2019 Dodge Ram 2500
2006 - 2019 Dodge Ram 3500
2008 - 2019 Dodge Ram 4500
2008 - 2019 Dodge Ram 5500
2014 - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Eco Diesel
2018 - 2019 Ford F150
2019 - 2019 Chevy 2500
2019 - 2019 Chevy 3500
2019 - 2019 GMC 2500
2019 - 2019 GMC 3500
(98.5-05 Cummins coverage coming soon!)
Insight CTS3 Digital Gauge Display Color Screen (Fits 1996 and Newer OBDII-Enabled Vehicles) Edge Insight CS2
The all-new Color Screen 2 Insight Digital Gauge Display still features all of the power and abilities of the Insight CS but with
- Slim, Sleek Case Design
- 2.4” Full-Color, High Resolution, Button-Control Screen
- Custom Color Mixer for Gauge Arcs, Needles and Backgrounds
- Multiple Gauge Screen Layouts
- Fully Customizable Backgrounds
- HDMI Style Plug for Power and linking EAS Accessories
- Easy Menu Navigation
- Notification Center
Welcome to the next generation of in-cab monitoring and performance
with the CS2!
Do you drive a vehicle? Sounds like a loaded question, but the Insight CS2 is quite literally designed for anyone driving around town, towing, or competing in a sanctioned race or sled pull event. The Insight CS2 gauge monitor provides vital vehicle information to keep you and your vehicle safe, efficient, and competitive.
Digital Gauge Display / Monitor dispalys SAE data from your vehicle’s computer through OBDII Port. (compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer)
For vehicles that are not equipped with OBDII, add the EAS 12 Volt Power Starter Kit to convert any Insight CS/CTS into a digital gauge for any vehicle without an OBDII connection! Simply connect the power cable to a 12V power source on your vehicle.
Capable of displaying additional data with EAS Edge Accessory System sold separately.
The Insight CS offers many of the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products, along with a whole host of exciting additional features.
Note: Monitors do not tune, reprogram or add power to a vehicle.
CS Classic Features:
* Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 in., button-controlled screen
* Compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer
* Displays available SAE data from your vehicle's computer
* Data parameters (PIDs) on CS products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model
* View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
* Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
* Internet updateable (cable included)
* Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes
* Displays alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
* Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
* Includes universal suction cup mount
* Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
* Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
* Compatible with Edge custom dash pods (sold separately)
The Evolution CTS-3 monitor unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
• Switch between US or Metric units of measure
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
• Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
• Displays peak values such as speed and RPM*
• Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
• Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Expandable (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
MILEAGE COACH SOFTWARE
The Mileage Coach was designed with fuel economy in mind and features tools to help drivers gauge, monitor, and conserve fuel consumption and MPG.
• Mileage Average, Mileage Instantaneous, and Mileage Coach PIDs*
• Trip Monitor (Monitors fuel cost on trips)
• MPG Calculator
• Fuel Saving Driving Tips including:
o Cruise Control
o Excessive Speed
*Mileage Coach PIDs not currently available for 1998.5-1999 Dodge 5.9L Cummins and 1998-2004 Jeep Wranglers
MAINTENANCE MANAGER FEATURES
• Customize a comprehensive list of maintenance items to monitor
• Set up and monitor each selected maintenance item based on user-defined parameters
• Set alerts for advance notification of services that are coming due
• Once it has been indicated that a service has been performed, the Maintenance Manager will automatically reset the next service value
View more information on Maintenance Manager click here.
CONTROL SMARTY’S POWER-ON-DEMAND FEATURE USING YOUR EDGE INSIGHT!
Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!
• Use the Insight to change the Power-On Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
• If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories. View more information on EAS accessories click here.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.