4" Aluminized Exhaust Turbo Back Exhaust with Straight-Thru Muffler
Grand Rock Powerflow Performance Exhaust Systems
Dodge/Ram Cummins 1994-2002 Diesel Pickup Truck
All GRAND ROCK kits are made of corrosion-resistant 16-ga. US-made aluminized steel mandrel-bent tubing. Our single under vehicle stock-exit kits include a 304SS exhaust tip, and heavy-duty welded rod hangers and high-quality clamps. Direct-fit downpipe expands to 4" as room allows.
• Kits fit all wheelbases
• Systems come complete in one box
• Polished 304 Stainless Slash-Cut Tip included with systems
• Hangers are heavier 1/2” diameter and utilize all OE locations
• Pyrometer fitting in turbo pipe
• 5" system is 4" to muffler, 5" after
• BOLT-ON HORSEPOWER, TORQUE, AND FUEL ECONOMY
• Bolt-On a reduction in Exhaust Temperature
• Larger pipe diameters than OE
• Straight-Thru, unrestricted muffler
2. A larger diameter down-pipe a/k/a Turbo Pipe will allow for greater flow volume, as will a straight-through low-backpressure muffler, & the rest of the pipes in the system as well.
3. Better flow = more Horsepower, Torque, & FUEL MILEAGE!
NOTE: It is illegal to remove catalytic converters on vehicles so equipped. Consult a professional to determine options.