Turbo Back Single Stack Exhaust Kit Dodge 5.9L 1994-2002- For 5" Stack
Grand Rock Powerflow Stack Exhaust System
4" Turbo Back Single Stack Exhaust System (Stack Not Included) Commercial Grade Aluminized Piping is 4" under-bed, S-Pipe Expands to 5" above the bed for a smooth exhaust flow increase. Fits 5" Stack (Sold Separately) with 5" OD Base; fit into 5" ID T-Pipe Outlets.
4" Turbo Back Stack Exhaust System (Stacks Not Included) Commercial Grade Aluminized Piping
Precise fit, no need to hammer or "adjust" anything, Deburred 1/2" rod hangers, no sharp edges or burrs, (33% thicker) 3/8" wire hangers, Welded double saddle, flattened bolt hangers, won't crush pipe
All brackets are zinc plated to prevent rust - POWERFLOW uses AccuSeal™ clamps to join pipes together, these don't crush the pipes, exhaust joints are serviceable
All tubes are deburred and cleaned, no sharp edges or saw chips
Fit, finish and quality makes the POWERFLOW kit a better value
Everything but the Stacks
Grand Rock Stacks Performance Exhaust System
- All Hardware
- All the parts you need to complete installation.
- Fits 5 Inch Stack with 5" OD base
- 5" S-Pipe with 4" Inlet, 4" Elbows and 4" Flexpipe, 4" and 5" exhaust clamps, and mounting brackets.
- 5" Stack Clamps (Stacks Ordered Separately)
- Free Bonus- IM-518 Internal Stack Mufflers Included
- Grand Rock Stacks are Made In America!