Dodge Street Dual Disc Clutch for someone who already has upgraded Hydraulic Assembly
South Bend Clutch SDD3250-G Street Dual Disc Clutch
*Hydx.750 Hydraulics Required/Not Included
FREE SHIPPING in lower 48 only
* 650hp, 1400 Ft. Lbs. Torque
* Multi Friction disc with 12 Organic Buttons on one side and 12 Ceramic Buttons on the other side
* Stabilized center plate (floater plate) with hardened dowl pins and snubs to reduce rattle when disengaged
* Neoprene dampeners for quiet operation
* Dampened, Free-Travel clutch disc design reduces gear roll over
* 13" diaphragm style 3250 lb. Pressure Plate offers maximum holding power with easy pedal effort
* Not SFI Approved (Not for competition)
- Flywheel - Solid Mass Ductile Flywheel
- Crank Bolts
- Kevlar Pilot Bushing is a Heavy Duty Double-Sealed Roller Bearing
- Clutch Fork
- OEM Throw-Out Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Hydraulics NOT Included - intended for a truck that already has upgraded hydraulics
Input Shaft Retainer Recommended Dealer Part / NOT Included
- Dodge Cummins G56 Transmission 2005.5 -2013 5.9L and 6.7L Engine (G56 Trans: Reverse is down to the left and is aluminum cased)
This Street Dual Disc Clutch is durable, versatile, and easy to drive, making it one of our top selling clutches!
South Bend Clutch SDD3250-GK Multi-Friction Dual Disc Clutch with Ductile Flywheel is very streetable, for a stock truck that regularly tows over 15,000lbs, has a few modification upgrades, or a truck with heavier horsepower or torque demands that require the additional heavy duty strength that this street clutch is made to handle.
South Bend Clutch Street Dual Disc Performance Clutch has a New Multi-Friction design. One side of each disc has 12 Organic Buttons, the other side has 12 Ceramic Buttons on each disc. The Organic Friction Buttons face the pressure plate and flywheel allowing smooth engagement. The Ceramic Friction Buttons will face the center plate for increased holding power and temperature capabilities.
This Heavy Duty Dual Disc Clutch features South Bend Clutch's one of a kind, Dampened Center Plate with neoprene slugs instead of springs is designed to Eliminate Rattle when clutch is released - provides quieter, dampened sound. Free Travel disc design is similar to the semi clutch to help reduce gear roll over. The 13" diaphragm style 3250lb. Pressure Plate offers maximum holding power with easy light pedal pressure.
South Bend Clutch Multi-Friction Street Dual Disc Clutch with Ductile Flywheel. Diaphragm style pressure plate with light pedal pressure, 12 friction buttons per side of each disc, Holds 550-750 horsepower on your Dodge diesel pickup truck.
Dodge G56 Clutch kit includes everything you need for the installation except required Hydraulic Assembly. Intended for use in truck that already has an upgraded Hydraulic Assembly.
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load.
Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
Warranty: 1 year, 12,000 miles, whichever comes first, manufacturer defects only. Sale Price is set at lowest legal limit! Any Purchase of these clutches at a lower price (from anywhere) will void your South Bend warranty. 715-824-5051
|U.S. Ground Map Results|
|Business days in transit from: MISHAWAKA, IN 46545|| |
Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software. This map is a general representation of UPS Ground transit times. For service availability and to calculate the delivery time for a package shipped between a specific origin and destination worldwide, Calculate Time & Cost.